PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, production time will increase on January 30th. Thank you for your patience!
Our restocking fee policy has changed. Read more here.
This versatile open-weave fabric has a delicate texture and an inherent elegance. It is extremely flattering and creates visual movement.
- Light to Medium weight with many different types of designs (floral, scallops, etc.)
- This traditional material works well year round
Tulle is a voluminous open-weave fabric often associated with ballerina tutus. The sheer netting has a delicate texture and is airy and light.
- Feather weight and sheer
- This fabric is versatile and can create both soft/drapey effects, as well as dramatic and architectural shapes
As one of the most popular fabrics for wedding gowns, satin is versatile and smooth with a natural sheen and comes in a variety of weights.
- Light to heavy weight depending on type
- Satin has a soft and supple handfeel that adds an opulent feeling to any wedding gown
Mikado is structured fabric with a crisp hand. Gowns in this fabric have a lustrous sheen and retain architectural shapes.
- Heavy weight fabric with a substantial hand that lends itself to dramatic silhouettes
- Works well for Fall/Winter wedding gowns that exude sophistication and refined minimalism